www.rebuildslavelake.com - The Latest - Blog

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Shoppers is just Prime

Hi Angie,


First, I want to say thank you for sprouting angel wings and doing what you are doing. People need info and you have jumped in and provided

My mother is a resident of Slave Lake and I live in Yellowknife, so reading your blog brings much relief and amazes me at the generosity and speed of people actions to the plight of everyoine who has been affected by the wildfires.


Shoppers Drug Mart has a campaign started - they will match donations from your Optimum card. Here is the web site.



I wanted to let you know so you can post where you think it would work best.

Again, thank you for all your efforts - the power that one person has is remarkable. you are reaching so many.


Kathy Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment